Global Advocacy Services has a specialized team in advising on corporate law. The area is made up of counselling experts of the modern enterprise at all stages of their social life:
– Company incorporation
– Statutory reforms.
– Council secretariats.
– General Councils
– Corporate restructurings.
– Duties and responsibilities of managers.
– Agreements between partners.
– Increases and reductions in capital.
– Debt issues.
We advise and represent private companies, national and multinational groups and assist our clients in all legal areas related to their business.
Our group of lawyers and corporate commercial area advises clients on domestic and international corporate transactions, particularly those relating to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, corporate restructurings and partnerships, both national and international.
Also, the team of advocates in this area provides a wide range of services to these entities and offer them comprehensive advice on all aspects of the governance of the company:
– Board and Council regulations.
– Reports of corporate governance.
– Codes of good governance.
– Electronic voting
– General and strategic advice to the Board and its committees.
– Remuneration for directors and senior managers.